Friday, April 01, 2011

Premature Assumptions

Best Laid Plans Gone Wrong...


The good news is that I was finally able to leave Maryland yesterday.

The bad news is that my contraption wasn't quite working 100% and I actually managed to fiddle around with it enough to go BACKWARDS and undo some the previous days' progress.

So now I'm faced with returning again at my own expense (they paid for this trip) sometime in the next month to hopefully finish things up after doing some software re-design.

And any wayyyyy... I was worn out by the time my 10:45 PM flight was ready to board in Charlotte, NC heading back on the final leg of this epic saga to Knoxtown, and when they offered a $150 travel voucher and a free night in a local hotel I decided I'd rather go to bed here before midnight instead of getting home at 1:00 AM.

As a result I'll be back to the Turbo Pup Compound on the Banks of the Mighty Tennessee River by sometime mid-morning.

Talk to Y'all later I guess...

No comments: