Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Alive--Part 3.1415

Success At Last....


About 11 AM this morning I had reason for celebration on the job site.

One single silly little conversion error in one of the levels I was measuring was basically filtering down through the program causing almost all of the problems I was experiencing since last Friday afternoon.

The simple inclusion of an extra algebraic calculation in one line of the ladder program and everything started working like it was supposed to work.

Now all I have to do is go in Wednesday, do a final QA/QC check, and conduct an hour training class for a half dozen operators and supervisors.

Then assuming that the above all goes as planned we're back across the Appalachians to the Turbo Pup compound on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River by bedtime.

I'm ready to sort through the mail and sleep in my own bed for a change.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: