Monday, July 17, 2006

Kiss My Jewish Ass...

If I Lived In Israel, That's What I would Be Saying Right Now


Liberal panties are wet the world over.

Notice that I don't say "boxers" or "briefs" here, because I personally believe that even liberal men wear panties?

Most likely some of those big old, giant, Sears & Roebuck panties or pantie girdles that all of you girls had to worry about back in the days before Fredericks of Hooterville Hollywood started delivering free pictures to your doorstep of young women walking around in their underwear. (By the way, looking at all of the belts, buckles, straps, and laces...now in retrospect, I can't help but wonder if those things were actually designed to keep something from getting out...or something from getting in...oh...well...never mind...)

Any way, this world wide assortment of moistened undergarmets of whatever description are wet because 99% of the liberals are peeing on themselves as a result of Israeli Prime Minister Elhud Olmert electing to actually DEFEND the country he was elected to DEFEND.

All I have to say is THIS about THAT:

To HISbolla and HEZbolla and HERbolla and Hammas and HAMas and HamASS and whatever the islamofaschistic-dune-goon-towel-headed-mo-fos out there choose to call themselves...Keep on lobbing your tiny little chicken shit rockets at Israel.

Next, to the United Nations and Kofi Annon...BITE ME.

And Finally, if things get further out of hand, to the world community and President Bush, I say...

NUKE 'EM...

I'll get off the sofa and limp all the way to the Middle East, at my own expense, to help... and I think that there would be a few thousand middle aged Rednecks from Georgia and Alabama on their way right behind me too.

When are they all gonna learn?

Dammit

No comments: