Monday, September 25, 2006

Thunder Beach

We Survived...


AAAHHHHHhhhhhhh

I was appalled to find that when we arrived Saturday afternoon that the earthquake epicenter event headquarters for the "Thunder Beach" motorcycle extravaganza was located across from my Mom's condo.

I was afraid that I was going to have to spend the entire week with about 5,000 bikers "motorcycle entheusists", but after roaring and reving around for two days, most had gone back to whereever they came from by last night.

Thank GOD.

I've snuck over next door to the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort and wandered into the lobby, grabbed myself a cup of free coffee, and now I'm sitting here in front of their internet terminal acting like I own the place.

I think that I just might make it this week after all.

See Y'all later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you found a hook-up...How clever. LOL