Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Pre-Occupation


Dang it all ladies and Gentlemen, but my post-vacation obligations are definitely cutting into my nap time and blogging schedule these days.

Besides having to get myself ready to meet with the Mayor and the gang down at city hall Wednesday morning on my City park planning ideas, now I'm spinning around trying to produce another technical seminar in late November up in Alberta Canada with my friend Wayne Kisrner, the guy I refer to as The Waterhammer Nerd.

Chasing engineers is a lot like trying to herd cats, but I hope to find at least 15 people in the Ft. McMurray area (way up in the northern reaches of Alberta in the oil sand mining region) that will pay us $400 each and sit still for a day while we wave our arms and present a Powerpoint presentation on Steam Waterhammer.

If you know anybody that meets this criteria, have them give me a call, and in the mean time please excuse the light blogging schedule...

No comments: