Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh...The Humanity...

More Inane Political Correctness


OK folks, first there was the Swastika in the cornfield up in New Jersey that no one could see except from the air:


I resisted commenting about this story for the past few days, but now there is this story about the nearly forty year old Navy Barracks in San Diego that will be rebuilt at taxpayer expense to avoid offending a few people's so-called "sensibilities" because they can see it on Google Earth and other satellite mapping programs:




By the way, I have a money saving suggestion if anyone is willing to listen.

I suggest that they add some canvas awnings and repaint the roof and make the building look like the Mexican Flag:



Pretty slick Idea, huh?

What a nice and pretty red, white, and green.

Much better than the white male dominated, racist, bigoted, mean old red white and blue colors that got the USA through the miserable, impoverished past 231 years of no healthcare and other social injustices.

In an effort to follow my own suggestions, I ate a bunch of beans and rice along with my Tilapia for dinner last night, and using previously untapped supernatural powers I am forcing my colon to continously beam out an image of the Confederate Flag...in wavelenghts that can only be seen in the ultraviolet and infrared spectrum, by people looking down in geosynchronous orbit.

Here's a preview...(don't look if you're easily offended):



Does somebody want to call the government and try to stop me from broadcasting the fumes from my rectum to the general public's sensitive spectrum later this morning?

Then I guess that you won't mind me publishing this formerly non-racist image that has been stolen by morons wearing bed linens on their bodies, skin-heads, and other pseudo-Nazi idiots from the polite citizens of the rural South.

(And by the way, no, I don't believe that the south will rise again...it already has, because almost everyone north of Pennsylvania wants to move down here to retire when they finally get tired of the urban filth, traffic congestion, and ugly winter weather found north of the Mason-Dixon Line.)


.

No comments: