Tuesday, October 09, 2007

1,501 Postings

And Still Writing...


I just noticed on my Blog statistics that this is posting number 1,501--thus my title this morning.

Otherwise, I don't have much to say except to point out that I've done a little Website management, dumping my affiliation with "The Alliance" that had died sometime in the past year and declaring my support for...

Get Ready...

Fred Thompson for President.

You'll see a spot in my sidebar linking you to his fundraising site.

At this point I'm not going to tear my clothes off and start foaming at the mouth over the election, but for some reason I just feel like giving Fred a kick in the ass, remembering the last retired actor that we had as president twenty odd years ago (Ron Reagan.)

That worked out OK in my book.

Fred's jumping on the podium out in Iowa today to do his first debate, and I believe that you can expect to hear some sincere, passionate opinions expressed rather than poll driven bullshit.

I guess that we'll see.

Until then, see y'all later...

No comments: