Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Reruns

I'm Too lazy to Care Carve


Sorry folks, but the pumpkins available down here on our little island this year were basically overpriced and small, so my pumpkin carving efforts were put on hold for this season. I just couldn't get fired up for some reason.

For my new readers, here's some of my golden oldies from years past...

First a look at my own original design for 2004...John sKerry Herman Munster:




Here's a simple little haunted house I did for a friend's grand kids last year:





And finally, the giant 120 pounder last year with a more elaborate haunted house theme:






That big sucker kicked my butt--it took about three days to design the pattern on Photoshop and do the carving for the kids at the local Montessori School.

We ended up giving it to the local Nursing home the day before Halloween for them to display in the lobby.

After doing that one, I guess that you could say that I'm all "pumpkined out..."

UPDATE:

After looking around on my external backup hard drive I found this one from 2005. Guess what it represents?




.

No comments: