Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Guest List Grows

...Along With The Menu


I'm sitting here this morning working on plans for my big Christmas Feast. The guest list just went from eleven to fourteen yesterday afternoon.

Here's a copy of the current Menu Cards I'm making which I'll be printing out later this morning for the girl's approval:





Of course nothing is final at this point because I have to slide this past four grown women that are happy to have me slaving away in the kitchen but at the same time want to add side dishes and get their own names and influence on my efforts.

I'm trying to maintain control of the non-salad Appetizers, the ham, tenderloin, stuffed tilapia, and the cornbread dressing because I've mastered those dishes and cooked most of them many times previously.

The Bread Pudding is also on my to-do list . I've never made it before, but I'm doing a small test batch later this week and I'm confident that I can make it work because I have a good recipe.

I think that I'm tired already.

(And its back to the construction site this morning...Yawn)

No comments: