Monday, February 04, 2008

Fixing The Crack(head) On My Dashboard

Leather Mender To The Rescue


Everyone be advised that absolutely none of the late night TV ads entering my abode are immune to parody and ridicule, and this evening's target is something called Leathermender that's making my mind numb with their ads on FOX News.

What caught my ear was their claim that their product can be used to fix that "Ugly Crack on you Dashboard." The use of this terminology piqued my interest, but I'm afraid that I might be confused because this is who/what came to my mind when they mentioned having "Crack on my Dashboard":



Almost every day on my construction site I have to say no to people like this, so I consider myself to be somewhat of an authority on the matter.

That said, why would anyone buy "Leather Mender" in the first place?


(PS...Looks like my brain is waking up a little in the ranting department...)

No comments: