Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Under The Weather

Unexpected Bad Luck...


Well...I have some good news, and some bad news--which do you want first?

Since it's my news, I'll give the good first.

It's 2008 right now on my calendar--not 1808 or even 1908.

Wonder why I've got you asking this question?

It's because of my bad news...I'M IN THE HOSPITAL AS OF YESTERDAY MORNING ABOUT 9 AM.

Instead of spreading all of the gory details all over the Internet, let's just say that it's serious, and we don't know exactly how things are going to go over the next couple of weeks.

In the mean time, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and will try to keep the blog updated between doses of Morphine.

2 comments:

HEATHER said...

OH my goodness!! Sending prayers your way.
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Hang in there.