Monday, March 10, 2008

Back Among The Living

Cash Resurrects Spirits


No...I've not been in the hospital.

No...I'm not dead.

I was simply forced to take an unplanned weekend Internet hiatus since the $350 per night cottage we inhabited didn't have a functioning high speed connection.

I offer the fact that I only turned on the computer for about ten minutes over a three day period as further evidence of my mental cleansing and ongoing response to my physical maladies.

There have been days when I would have moved out of a rental or pitched some kind of fit if the Internet connection didn't work as advertised, but this weekend for some reason rest was ahead of following sHrillary and Obama's latest schoolyard antics.

On the real estate investment front, we exited the closing proceedings from the sale of my vacant land over in Brunswick. I TRIPLED MY investment on a net cash basis in less than five years...

Not bad for a amateur, eh?

No comments: