Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dear President Bush: Let Our Military "Occupy" The Entire World

I've Got Knoxville, Tennessee Covered


Here I was, all excited and wanting to share the news of our progress, when I turned on FOX News and saw the President of the By God United States of America having to say out loud AGAIN what a stupid move it would be to pander to Pelosi and Murtha et. al. by retracting our men in uniform back to Ft. Bragg and Savannah and Ft. Rucker for election pandering purposes.

Why not close down Korea, Japan, Germany, and the rest of the %$#@& planet while we're at it and build a giant "force field" dome over North America.

Call me a neo-whatever...

Meanwhile, since I have to move back to the "real world", I'm starting my own list:

Incognito, shirtless, brandishing a firearm...standing in MY driveway in Farragut...HALT...WHO GOES THERE...FRIEND OR FOE?

(BTW...I think we're buying a house here this afternoon)

No comments: