Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Out Patient" Surgery?

Is That The Same Thing As "Shade Tree Medicine?"


I'm pleased to report that things went as expected at the hospital yesterday and I was back home collapsed in my own King Sized bed by about 2:30 PM.

Due to the serious Buzz created with the IV relaxants and the other pain medication I barely moved since then except to go to the restroom.

Everyone agreed that my own diagnosis was correct--a fluid/abscess build-up in the lower right abdominal cavity and I was smart to come in when I did before things had developed any farther.

Looks like I'm going to have to spend the rest of the week sitting on my butt or reclining on my sofa, trying to work up the energy to read let alone write.

See Y'all later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're ok, or rather as good as you can expect. Take it easy and relax....reading is a good thing and so is watching dumb tv shows!

LeeAnn