Sunday, March 02, 2008

Two Steps Forward

One Step Back...


Well, I've drug my lazy butt around our little island this weekend entertaining house guests and managed to hurt myself in the process of trying to eat normally with company.

The combination of an Oyster Po Boy at lunch and a small Fillet Mignon at dinner served to lock my insides up and send me back to the sofa and bed almost continuously since yesterday afternoon.

I missed not one but TWO trips over to the beach to watch Missy the Turbo Pup gallop around the shallow water and sands. That dog does love her beach trips...

The task of guiding a middle aged body through recovery from hospitalization and surgery totally SUCKS.

I'm really really ready to get back to work and put this medical crap behind me, but my behind and my middle seems to have ideas of their own.

Dangit...

No comments: