Monday, March 31, 2008

Stuck On Kingston Pike

Tennessee's Habit Forming


That's right...we're still in the Volunteer State this morning.

What began as a slight rain induced travel delay ended up as an executive decision to stay in town until Tuesday in order to get all the loan paperwork moving and personally attend the home inspection. After all, I brought my own flashlight and tape measure with me--heaven forbid some guy should be allowed to crawl around my attic without a little harassment in the process.

Any way, the idea is to leave town with all of the "i's and "t's" dotted and crossed so we can focus on packing and moving.

Today also represents my first foray looking into the folly of boat ownership and operation here on the Tennessee River. I'm visiting a Marina to check on storage options and possibly look at some used hulls and motors.

Of course I'm not actually buying anything until the house deal is finished, but a fella can dream can't he?

No comments: