Saturday, April 26, 2008

Live...From Knoxville

Tired Home Owners


I hate to admit this morning that I'm not sure which property is more of a pain in the posterior:

my new old house full of boxes in Tennessee,

or my old old slumlord rental renovation property down on the Georgia coast.

Both locals still need tons of work to be considered finished, and after all my time and effort expended to date the only thing standing between me and the completion of my vision(s) is a sweaty aching back and lots of...

MoNeY.

Regardless of the daunting task ahead, Pat and Missy the Turbo Pup seem to be quite happy with our new abode.

I'm just happy I have most of a week to finish tearing open boxes before I have to return to the 9 to 5 world.

Oh well, at least I'm not a professional politician or living in a hut Mexico...

No comments: