Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Unfaithful

A New Blog Has My Attention...


Sorry for the light posting the past couple of days, but the effects of 10 hour work days and the demands of my home improvement projects, not to mention the two to four hours spent in the wee hours of each morning finishing up the Certified Construction drawings for the Mississippi stack project just haven't allowed time for much of anything else except sleep.

I did manage to put together the new Knoxville Tenn CANstruction Blog template in about an hour on Tuesday night after Pat and I had lunch with the President of the Eastern Tennessee chapter of the American Institute of Architects regarding restarting the CANstruction effort here in Knoxville after a four year absence.

We're hoping for fifteen teams to put together structures in late October and be able to raise about $25,000 worth of food and cash as a result of our efforts.

Time will tell...I guess.

Time to go back to the AutoCAD drawings now...y'all have a good day.

No comments: