Sunday, October 12, 2008

Am I Under The Weather?

Or Is The Weather Just On Top Of Me?


I've been slouching around since Wednesday suffering with the latest crap which was drug into my office by one of my co-worker "parents"--all of which are subjected daily to the infestations of viruses and other microbes found sneezing and snotting around public schools.

I guess that's one of the few disadvantages of coming back into civilization which I'm going to have to put up with.

It's October and I've already had a cold--after spending years cold free or at least making it to January living a Kleenex free existence

What kills me is that today it's OK to come to work with a fever of 101 and spread your infectious mucous throughout the air and smear it all over the handle of the community coffee pot, because you just dropped your sneezing kid off at school or put them on the bus to do the same to their peers (and their peers parents and their peers parents' office co-workers.)

Let's face it, we all have a regular "Typhoid Jane" mentality and insist on coming to work sick because (A) you need the pay, (B) you're already short on sick leave, (C) you can't or don't want to find a sitter or otherwise afford daycare for your kid(s) and finally (D) everyone else does it so why bother to consider the health of your workplace and community--what good can one person's efforts do?

So I slept like a rock in a coma most of yesterday and last night and basically got nothing done except resting, and so here it is at near six AM and I don't have a clue what's been going on in the world and I'm only just now pounding out something here on the blog.

I keep following the story of Obamarama's apparent lack of basic eligibility to run for president, and the plot just keeps getting thicker and thicker. Take a look at this video about a Philadelphia lawyer that's filed a lawsuit asking the Democrats and Obamamarama some basic questions which could be easily answered if Obamarama didn't want to follow John sKerry's lead and keep all his medical records and other personal documents from the public:





Time to go stagger around the basement doing a few things that need doing. When I have something else to say...you'll be the first to know.

No comments: