Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Debate Transcript

You Heard It Here First...


Obama: "er...ahh...tax cut...err...and...spread the wealth...ahhh....err"

McCain: "...My Friend..."

Obama: "er...ahh...Bill Ayers...er...English Professor...ah...err...tax cuts for 95%...ah...er...

McCain: "...drill...national security...foreign oil...my Friend..."

Obama: "er...seven hundred billion dollars...er...Ah...from China to send to Saudi Arabia...er...ah..."

McCain: "... Solar, wind, Biodiesel, Nucular, Coal, Cow farts...My Friend..."

Obama: "er...ahh...South Korea...er...free trade...er...working families...ah..."

McCain: "drill...capitol gains...corporate taxes...national security...My Friend..."

Obama: "tax cuts for 95%...er...ah...working families...er...families working...er...ah..."


Me: "THUNK" (the sound of me falling off the sofa after lapsing into a catatonic coma...)

No comments: