Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Could Somebody Please Tell Me A Couple Of Things??

I'm Asleep At The Helm...


Last I heard the first family was making a decision on acquiring a dog to crap all over the carpets and lawn at the white house.

I think I remember them making some sort of decision but it went right past my ever greying, ever balding head...

so today I actually don't know what breed or half-breed (no pun or slight to the president intended) they selected, but...

the other thing I was wondering was if the barracuda lady Lady Obama's mother had actually moved into the White House or if she had just left the south side of Chicago to move into some location nearby in the DC suburbs?

I really couldn't give a crap about details like this but I also hate not being informed so if I have the time I may have to do some Googling later today.

Other than that everything just Peachy here on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River.

Y'all have a nice day...If you will...

No comments: