Thursday, January 29, 2009

A View From My Office

Wierd Stuff You Don't See Just Anywhere...

I know that blogging has been a little light recently because I've been busy and distracted, so I thought I would turn to my camera's view of my life this morning to see if I could find anything that was interesting going on.

Here, take a look at this scene:



That's a real sewn cotton 5' x 9' flag made by the Valley Forge Flag Company I have hanging on the wall now in the office. I bought it on E-bay last year and I had to re-arrange the furniture in order to properly display it.

Then I found this thing flopping around in my oven about 8:30 last night:



That's a load of crab stuffed Tilapia encased in puff pastry, surrounded by a little pastry starfish and some left over onions.

(My imagination and my chef's knife got the best of me there...but Hey...it was fun regardless.)

No comments: