Monday, March 23, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again Home

Major Injuneering Effort Ensues...


I was too tired and lazy to write anything yesterday, but needless to say we made it home mid-afternoon Saturday to find every thing in order here at the Turbo Pup Compound on the Banks of the Mighty Tennessee River.

Sunday I took a break and shuffled mail and laundry and files around in my office (laundry in the basement) and generally just chilled in front of the computer catching up on what was going on in the world.

I'm busy, busy, busy...and it feels good, good, good to be working for myself again instead of having to sit through Monday morning cheer leading sessions wasting a half hour each week instead of doing productive work on a project.

I've got to design about $2,000,000 worth of equipment and get it on site in North Carolina and installed ASAP, so you'll have to excuse me if the blogging suffers a little over the next few months.

Hope everyone has at least half as much fun as I'm having thumbing my nose at the "economic downturn recession."

No comments: