Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Doesn't Has To Be A Resident...To Be Da President?

Political Insanity Continues...


I stayed at the Condo and worked "from home (away from home)" yesterday.

I also watched the circus they called a "hearing" on Capitol Hill where the clowns we call Senators and Representatives put on a little skit for public consumption on TV.

The poor bastard that's getting paid $1 this year to run the mess the government's made over at AIG sat there and let the usual suspects like Bawney Frank lispingly slap him around.

I say that it's a good thing these idiots have Secret Service Security surrounding them else they wouldn't last three minutes the next time they appeared in "public."

Of course if I'd been at that hearing and they were treating me like they were treating Ed Liddy I'd have jumped out of my seat and done a little bitch slapping of some puffy pasty democratic faces...dropped my trousers, and mooned the camera before exiting the facility screaming obscenities.

I guess that's why it's safer that I'm sitting here in South Carolina this morning doing Injuneering instead of running Insurance companies in NY and DC.

Time to make the coffee and get at it again...

No comments: