Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dumb Da Dumb Da Dumb Da Dumb Da Da Da

(Somebody Please Que The Music From The Shark Attack Scene In the Movie "JAWS")


OK Ladies & Gentlemen...

Today Is June 30th on my Calendar.

Anybody but ME notice we've only had ONE "Tropical Anything" in the Atlantic and Gulf o' Mexico thus far in 2009?

And yet the Shitheads in our House of Representatives and our President and Nancy Pelosi (who with Mr. Jacko's death happens to also now lead the state of California as the person with the most Plastic Surgery) still insist on passing "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" legislation?

I'm sure that Bush and Cheney and Rove and Limbaugh are busy getting a hum dinger of a storm ready to hit some impoverished Caribbean Islands and come back to get all of the people Katrina missed, but in the mean time...

Until July and August fires things up again.

I have this to say...

YOU'RE A %&#@* IDIOT if you believe all of this "Man Made" Global Warming Crap.

Keep voting, and I'm going to laugh myself into my grave paying taxes for living the way I want to live and driving vehicles getting 9 MPG in the process while you die collecting your "earned income credits" and "carbon tax credits" and decrying the "evil rich people."

That will be all...for now...

Dammit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked in this morning thinking for sure you would have a few comments on Bernie Madoff's sentencing. Don't disappoint me...