Sunday, July 19, 2009

Houston...We Have A Problem...

Let The Previously Silent Media Begin Their Frenzy...


I was just doing my daily scan of the weather including that in the tropics and I had to pause when I found this image:




You can go here: http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/tatl/loop-wv.html to find the latest water vapor loop images and see for yourself.

IF these areas actually manage to develop into storms, just sit back with me and watch the balance of the lamestream "professional" Media and the wild eyed people over at the Weather Channel (recently purchased by NBC and converted into a Global Warming shill media outlet)start going ape shit and crack out their tired old well worn "climate change" and man made global warming stories.

That's exactly what the US House and Senate needs is a bunch of dead black Jamacians or a new batch of homeless Cubans to help push their stupid Crap and Tax "Cap and Trade" bill through for Obama Rama Ding Dang.

Idiots...

No comments: