Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WhirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRR... Ka Boom...

That Would Be The Sound Of My Head Going Supersonic...


OK (cover your eyes and ears Mom...) I'm totally tired of this "Health care Bullshit."

Why?

Because of "Government Spending" in general and the new health care discussion in particular.

Can someone please excuse me if I own a company and I don't do anything fundamentally wrong thus I don't want to pay a fine or penalty just because the stupid government idiots say so?

Further, Business owner or not, I want the choice of being able to NOT HIRE YOU and NOT PAY YOU, a choice that in effect the government is trying to take away from me by making me and my fellow citizens spend their tax money paying people they're not related to and don't even know.

Read THIS from this article here:

Massachusetts Senator John Kerry said he was “relatively confident” the panel will reach agreement by week’s end.

Kerry said his plan to tax “Cadillac” health benefits is gaining support. “There’s certainly consensus building now that it’s fair to ask the most expensive plans to contribute something” to help finance the overhaul, he told reporters.

Hoyer called such a tax “a reasonable alternative” that is “good health-care policy and good tax policy” as long as it isn’t aimed at “average families.”

So according to John sKerry, the $%#& shit head elitist bastard presidential wanna-be (who also served in Vietnam) ...If I actually took a job and managed to find a company that gave me good health insurance and by default good health care...something fundamental in the current government bullshit program bru ha ha ...and if my new company's plan actually covers me and pays for my health care beyond buying me an occasional aspirin and having the doctor poke around in my private areas...IF it's better than NOTHING and I make more than minimum wage then the government is going to step in and raise my taxes in order to pay for the health insurance of Bob the hobo living on the corner or the Wendy the Crack Whore spending time sticking needles in her arm and squirting out babies every 11 months?

Anyone but me remember that this week the so called imperial by-God Federal government raised the official "minimum wage" to something a little over seven dollars an hour (I'm too lazy to Google the number)?

But, they say, a "working family"of five can't survive on the wages of a single mom making $7.25 per hour (I finally broke down and Googled it)...They need HEALTH INSURANCE!!!

(I say don't get yourself in the position of having a wife and three kids while only having the job skills to make minimum wage when you're 40 years old...not my problem.)

So any way, the article goes on to piss me off further...

The bills drafted would transform an industry that makes up about 18 percent of the economy. They include a new government program similar to Medicare that would compete against private insurers for customers on an online exchange and a mandate that employers provide insurance or pay a fine. [emphasis mine]

Pay a fine?

Pay a FINE?

Because I own a company and in order to hire employees I have to compete with Medicare?

Medicare?

MEDICARE?

Medicare...A program that since shortly after the days of Lyndon B. Johnson has been BANKRUPT?

A program that was projected to cost $9 billion dollars in 1990 and actually was running over $60 billion that year?

A program that still is out of control and I'm too lazy to Google the numbers (I remember everything else of the top of my head) and they want to FINE ME in order to pay for my employee's insurance if I don't want to pay for it.

FINE ME FOR HIRING YOU?

They're not FINING me...

these assholes are TAXING ME...

And I have news for them. Every dollar they take is a dollar you won't get out of my pocket.

I won't pay and I won't play their game.

I won't pay...I won't pay...I won't pay...and on April 15th?

You'll just get a 1099 rather than a W-2...if you get anything at all.

No comments: