Monday, August 10, 2009

Yawn...

I'm Just Too Tired of Being Too Tired...


The way I see it today, most of the people out there that aren't STUPID are CRAZY...

and they're allowed to VOTE...

(and if you're a regular reader of this blog don't go getting all angry and insulted because most likely I'm not talking about YOU...but still...)

a disproportionate number of them (the aforementioned STUPID or CRAZY people) seem to be working in media and/or call themselves "journalists."

and that just bugs the CRAP out of me almost to the point of tears these days.

I'm coming up on the ripe old age of 50 early next month, and if they give me about ten more years of putting up with this crap I'm concerned that I'm likely to go to jail for the rest of what's left of my life for beating some Ivy league "journalist" to death with my walking stick.

Or as I gain more weight (6'3" tall, 250 pounds now) maybe I'll just knock them over yelling at them and sit on their chest until they quit breathing.

Then at least I'll get credit for coining the term murder by "Assfixication."

Dammit...

2 comments:

Derek Thompson said...

Have you ever thought of running for some kind of office?

Ed Drew said...

I think Virgil thinks of running FROM office