Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Life's Kicking My Butt

Who's Idea Was This Anyway???


OK

I've got two new exterior doors that still need staining and finishing. One still needs the holes and slots cut for the knobs and hinges and dead bolt.

I've got two sets of closet bi fold doors that need painting.

I've got two fluorescent lights to finish wiring and hang in the basement.

I've got a load of 1x4 and 1x2 trim lumber to install in the new and improved workshop and International World Headquarters for my new company...

(drum roll please...)

Plastics Engineering Technologies, Inc.

We got our first order for a PLC control panel last Friday and I've been pulling what little hair I have left out trying to get all the components on order.

And in the mean time I have near a half acre of yard that really needs some TLC and general fall maintenance and since today is the last 70 degree day in sight and it's supposed to rain for most of the next week...

you'll have to excuse me if the blogging continues to be sporadic at best.

Regards Y'all

3 comments:

HEATHER said...

Hang in there! ;-)
Be sure to keep your fluid intake up to lessen the sore muscles.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Congratulations on your startup!
AB or Siemens? (or other?)
I was in Extrusion Blow for almost nine years and then Injection for two, but mostly controls for my career.

Virgil Rogers said...

Neither Ed, a new company called Horner up in Indianapolis that beats the heck out of Omron and GIVES away their software.