Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday Morning Chuckle

He Must Have Had REALLY Dry Skin...


Long time readers may remember years ago when I used to post wierd news stuff here all the time just to take up space, but more recently I've advanced to posting more original material or pointing out what my Blog Friends and Idols are up to.

That said, I just can't resist reverting back to my former self and showing you this story from MyFoxBoston.com :


Man Arrested Had 75 Bottles of Lotion in His Pants

Police say a Massachusetts man who allegedly stuffed 75 bottles of body lotion in his pants couldn't make a smooth getaway, hampered by slacks that were nearly bursting at the seams.

Springfield police say 30-year-old Chamil Guadarrama of Framingham was charged with larceny after the incident Wednesday night at Bath and Body Works in the Eastfield Mall.

Police say mall security officers chased Guadarrama, but he had stuffed so many of the eight-ounce lotion containers in his pants that he could barely run.

Police say he could not bend over to get in the police cruiser until some of the bottles were removed.

It could not immediately be determined if Guadarrama has an attorney. A telephone number for Guadarrama could not immediately be located Thursday.

Being lazy and distracted this morning, I think that I'll just let that stand there by itself and let you do your own commentary. Everybody give me a 100 word essay on the subject and have it turned in by Monday morning.

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Thanks for the chuckle! Really needed that today! ;-)