Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crappy Weekend Weather

Poor Forecast Yields Indoor Procrastination...


Dang it...It's supposed to rain all weekend according to the weather forecast. Seems to me to be a good excuse to waste a couple of days on the calendar if I'm not careful.

Check back with me here on Monday, but right now I see a high probability that this weekend I will get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING done here at the Turbo Pup Compound on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River.

That is, if you don't count cooking.

And possibly doing a little laundry while goofing around in my shop in the basement.

I have a number of non-commercial projects in process I could go down and work on if I can manage to pry myself out from in front of the computer for a few minutes.

There's the balsa wood model airplane kit which is about 1/3 finished, and there's the hardwood vintage canoe model that I started about a year ago and never finished, and then of course there's the second hand push lawnmower which has been cleaned up and the engine torn down to the nuts and bolts...and I have a new gasket set...that could be put back together so I can do a little trimming in the back yard around the garden plots every now and then.

But any and all of that would require EFFORT and ORGANIZATION, and right now I'm feeling LAZY and USELESS.

Like I said...check back later and see what happens.

I have absolutely no idea myself...

No comments: