Friday, May 21, 2010

"I Wanna Go To Miami"

A Famous Jewish Whine...


We're back on the road again tomorrow, heading west across the states of Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, over to the city of Liberty outside Kansas City, Missouri.

"Give me Liberty, or give me Death"...or something like that I think I've read somewhere before.

A little business meeting with a client, a high school graduation ceremony for a Grand Daughter, and the associated pre-graduation party...then a two day drive back home Wednesday and Thursday.

It seems we're driving our butts off this summer, but most of the trips are business/family related and many are to destinations WAY too far away from the ocean and tropical sunshine.

As my posting title says..."I wanna go to Miami."

Or Mexico Beach.

Or Santa Rosa Island.

Or Cedar Key.

Or St. Simons Island.

Or Key West.

Or even Jamaica...and feel a little Irie...

My Turbo Pup needs some sunshine and wants to run around on the beach, and her dad is quite willing to go with her if she can come up with the funding and a destination.

And in the mean time there's Missouri this weekend and then Pittsburgh in July and probably Maryland in August and I guess we'll have to wait until September to make it back south to the shores of the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.

Who's idea was this any way?

No comments: