Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Six More Days To...

The "BEGINNING"...or "THE END"?


I don't know about you Ladies and Gentlemen, but I'm so tired of the "News" and inherent stupidity associated with this current 2010 "election cycle" I want to go dig a hole under a rock somewhere and not crawl back out until next Tuesday in time to cast my vote while staggering past some Black Panthers or SEIU Union thugs in the process.

And of course next Wednesday morning after the last spit has stopped flying (except for the lawsuits and crys of voter fraud by the Democrats)...

I fully expect the "pundits" and the news persons to pause long enough to cover the fallout from the results of the World Series and possibly the next person getting bit by a shark on a beach out in California before cranking up new polling and discussions and predictions about the next Presidential election in 2012.

And in the mean time I guess I'll just continue to work my ass of earning as much cash as possible so the IRS can stop by next April 15th and pick up their share of my largess.

Time to take a nap after being up all night working again.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: