Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Live From Peachtree Street

Free Internet At Starbucks...


I swear every battery I have is dieing (phone and computer) and I spent the night last night with an old friend in the city which is possibly one of the last dozen six three people on the planet that still uses AOL for Internet.

Not only that, but all of his computers are at least five six eight years old so it takes a half hour to load the AOL home page and then get to Yahoo e-mail.

I didn't dare try to get to Blogger last night but I snuck back downtown for lunch after finally finishing my PLC Operator Interface start up this morning and after grabbing some soft tacos I wandered in here to try to catch up on what's going on in the world for a few minutes.

Things went well yesterday and I could have finished my work until we ran into some wiring problems in stuff the plant people had done so I had to come back this morning.

Oh well, the panel was singing and dancing and speaking in foreign languages when I left and the customer was happy.

Time to head back south now to see what's been going on with the Turbo Pup and Pat.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: