Saturday, February 12, 2011

Distractions

And shifting Priorities...


Geez...

Well, I don't know quite what happened, but I blinked and just now realized that the week was over with and it was already Saturday and I've been invisible here on the blog since what...Tuesday?

Sorry.

I came back home this week, and I sat down at my desk in my office for a while, then moved to the computer workstation in the shop, and one thing lead to another and I just haven't had the time to write anything worth reading here.

Of course some people say that is the situation most if not all of the time regarding my ramblings, but still...

I'm up to my eyeballs in work and proposal requests and between spending time beating on vendors and chasing potential vendors and otherwise working 40 or 50 hours a week these days...things are a little slow here in the Internet Commentary Department.

That's a good thing in theory, but since it lends itself to lapses in my commentary if I keep it up I'm afraid it will also cause further lapses in my sanity.

I'm pretty much used to being a useless bum in recent history, thus I don't quite know how to handle things anymore when the work load gets like it has been since January 1st of this year.  If I'm not careful I'll end up working full time here in my basement.

Who knew things would lead to this?




 

No comments: