Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Issuing An "All Points Bulletin"

Hide Your Women & Small Children and Pets In And Around All Southeastern States...


Everybody living in Eastern Tennessee, southern South Carolina, South Georgia, the Florida Panhandle, and lower Alabama...

LISTEN UP.

At about 2 PM Eastern Standard Time our Dark Green Chrysler 300 is blasting out of the Turbo Pup compound here on the Banks of the Mighty Tennessee River heading almost DUE EAST.

By dinner time we'll be residing in the opulent design and residential spaces of my old college room mate's facilities over at Prince Engineering.

Then tomorrow morning after doing some revised software installation work we'll continue our journey south down I-26 and I-95 to St. Simons Island...moving over Friday to Southern Alabama, then a little time in the Ft. Walton area, and then finally back home on Sunday if things go as planned.

I almost get tired just thinking about the process, but right now I have to load the car and shut down two computers and lock doors and herd everybody into the car...

So I'll talk to y'all from the road when we get there.

Bye...

No comments: