Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Thursday

Three Days And Counting...


I could use about another week of time to really be ready to get on an airplane headed to Oklahoma, but I only have the time between now and 9:15 AM on Saturday to do everything I'm going to get done I guess.

The Wee Pub is still coming slowly along...it's really a pain in the posterior I don't want to have to deal with in the middle of a move but it is what it is and I have to mostly finish it if we're going to lease out the house.

The good news is that a guy stopped by last Monday afternoon and likes the place and will be able to tell us by Monday if he wants it, but the bad news is that he wants us out by November 1st and that will be a HUGE PAIN having to travel back here so soon to beat the movers into shape and make sure they pack things correctly.

So any way, I have to go now and put some more paint and stain on trim in the Wee Pub and box some more of my personal office crap up so I can FedEX it out to meet me there in Tulsa.

Y'all have a LOVELY day, and wish me luck pulling this move off successfully.

No comments: