Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Writing Malaise

Unfinished Works...


Sorry for the light posting over the past half week.

It isn't for lack of writing because I've probably pounded out five  or six pages on two or three subjects...

...but before I got to the point of hitting the "Publish" button on Blogger I ran out of steam on the topic or else just thought that my work wasn't up to my usual standards and didn't have the time to go back though and fix it.

I'm really in a strange mental state these days being sort of overloaded with the new job and finishing up some personal details relating to moving cross country.

And now it's time to get back to studying my software manuals to support a new project I've just started working on.

Regards Y'all (I'll try to work up a good head of steam and issue a good rant when something comes up in the news...)

No comments: