Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Partisan Predictions

I promise that I am going to shift gears in the next few weeks, if not days, and go back to less overtly political commentary, but I feel compelled to come out now and divulge a prediction that I have been making privately to my family and close friends for several months.

It is based on gut instict and a wishfulness not just for my political "team" to win, but rather (but not Dan Rather) my sincere desire to get President Bush another term in office so he can continue to prosecute the war on terrorism.

I don't want poor people to starve, I don't want middle class families to pay excessive taxes or not have medical care, I am not going to shove abortion rights or gay marrage issues down anyone's throats...I just want the Islamo-Muslim-towel-head-weird-beards and the little Korean troll dictator to get their come-uppance and I believe that George W. Bush is the man to do it.

I predict Bush by 300+ electorial votes, and a 53% chunk of the popular vote.

Lets wait and see what happens.

No comments: