Thursday, March 23, 2006

An Exclusive Revelation

I've Identified The Seventy-Two Virgins...


Did anyone but me see the antics of the whitehouse press corps this week when President Bush held his "open" news conference? What a truely stupid bunch of partisan idiots most of these elitist morons showed themselves to be.

Particulary rancid was the behavior of Helen Thomas as she delivered a rhetoric laced "non-question" that the President took a swing at and hit out of the ballpark.

Poor old Helen kept on spitting and sputtering and interrupting, forcing President Bush to interrupt her several times.

I think that she might have soiled here Depends in the process of the exchange.

I have every respect in general for people that manage to live to the ripe old age that Helen has, but she has fallen a long, long way since her days in the Kennedy White House in the early 1960's.

She's been a reporter since 1943 for God's sake. Why dosn't she just throw in the towel and find something else to do with her time rather than doddering into the White House press room only to spike her blood pressure a couple of times week.

I started thinking about ways that she could serve her country, and this idea came to mind...





Hey all you suicide bomber followers of Allah and Bin Laden...

COME AND GET 'EM!!!


(that image makes me shudder at my own creativity...)

No comments: