Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hospital Update

Slightly better...


On Monday I mentioned here on the blog that my beloved Grandmother was in very serious condition in the intensive care ward of a Florida Hospital.

I can report with guarded optimism that she has now been moved out of intensive care today--into a regular hospital room, but she still has a LONG way to go because she's developed a new condition as of the result of her bed confinement and we're still awaiting an actual diagnosis of what is wrong with her, if anything, besides her advanced age.

I am humbled by the the widespread response of support from my fellow bloggers and many total strangers here on the internet.

Of particular note is that my blog idol Steve H. over at Hog On Ice noticed my Prayer Request and referenced my family's situation with this link in his blog.

Thanks a zillion Mr. H. (BTW, you blasted my hit count up six fold today.)

Several other of my fellow bloggers including Val Prieto over at Babalu blog took the time to comment and offer support. I also noticed that my blogfriend Richthofin at Blind Chick Racing tossed me a link also.

This is the first time I've ever asked for anything on my blog other than the patience of anyone that happens by in enduring my ranting and sometimes irrational ravings.

I am overwhelmed with this outpouring of concern and kind words, and on behalf of my family and myself I offer a hearty

THANK YOU!

No comments: