Monday, March 20, 2006

Say A Little Prayer, Please

A Personal Request...


If you're inclined to pray, please pray for this little lady that is very dear to my family and I.




My Father's mother was born in 1913 and has resided the past week in intensive care down in Florida. She'd be 93 years old if she makes it to December.

Thing's don't look that good for that to happen.

The driving and time spent at the hospital yesterday has caused the posting to be rather light as a result.

I'll try to do better later today...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying...

Anonymous said...

I'm on it. God hold her in the hollow of his hand.

Omnibabe said...

I'm praying, too.

Val Prieto said...

keeping her in our thoughts and prayers as well.

Richmond said...

Prayers from me as well...

Peter said...

Followed the link from Steve H. I suspect that He is getting used to me praying for folks I'll never meet.