Friday, April 21, 2006

Back On My Lithium

Rational Insanity


I started to take my earlier posting "Ok stop the presses" off this blog, then I had second thoughts about my second thoughts.

I write some things here based on research and serious contemplation, while other things just explode out of my mind onto the computer screen.

I often have to censor myself because I'm prone to use colorful four letter words that cause my mother to wrinkle her brow and that might offend some of my other family readers, but sometimes I just can't help spewing out things like "$%#@&" and I hope that you'll excuse me when I don't use the best of judgment.

Intellectual debate challenges one to use facts and figures instead of invective and name calling to get your point across, but then again--a fence post isn't any more likely to be offended by profanity than the average libtarded news reporter is likely to be reasoned with intelligently.

Sometimes calling a spade a spade requires the use of nouns and adjectives that are better uttered in hushed tones; else hidden outright from polite company.

I'll try to do better in the future.

No comments: