Thursday, April 20, 2006

OK, Stop The Presses

I've Had It...cover the children's eyes...


"Pentagon Guantanamo List Angers Nations" proclaims the headline on this Yahoo News story.

Can you believe this crap?

How can the media possibly be allowed to :

A…constantly write stories like this, and…
B…put headlines on said stories like they put on this one.

So what the heck would the media and these so called "angered Nations" have us do?

If I were president, I'd slam the door shut on our borders, aim two or three of our best nuclear warheads at the capital city or most populous city of every nation on the planet, and invite their stupid assed, lily livered, bleeding hearted liberal shit heads to control their own borders, politicians, and maverick citizens.

I'd also aim my sights on Hollywood and Washington DC, not to mention the all knowing, sympathetic, gay coffee sipping Meccas here in the good old USA—you know, places like Seattle and San Francisco. I’d demand that they had better pull their penises out of their collective asses, their heads out of any collective butts that didn't already have penises inserted inside ahead of their craniums, and as of May 1st, 2006 I’d simply stop all law enforcement and military protection in these portions of the planet.

Have at it ladies and gentlemen. Show me how the world is supposed to work without the E-V-I-L Republicans and the E-V-I-L conservatives putting their collective butts on the line in order to guarantee the safety of all of you giant world class PUSSIES firmly entrenched in the offices of the Associated Press and the NY Times

Being the responsible public servant that I am, I’d even cut their taxes in the process.

Here, "keep the change, you stupid pacifistic assholes..."

By the way, why don't you put your money where your ass mouth is and send your savings to the UN or UNICEF so they can fund the rape and pillaging they currently sponsor in Africa and the third world.

Just DAMN, people…am I the only one that sees through this stupid assed crap?

No comments: