Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Distractions

Can't Live With Them...Can't Live Without Them...


Normally I write a couple of thousand words each night, and many of them end up here on the blog for public consumption.

Not so last night, however, because I'm distracted by a number of people and things that are both consuming my words and otherwise requiring my attentions.

One of my current endeavors has been creating invitations for a Cinco de Mayo Party which I'm cooking for here on the Island next month. Here is the image I produced for the front cover of the card:



The guest list is up over thirty now; I have my tamale, soft taco, and most of my salsa recipes down to a science; and I can only pray that the Avacado's available in the stores ripen in the next week and one half.

I'm actually quite nervous because I've never before cooked dinner for this many people at once.

Anyone so inclined is welcome to start praying for my success...

No comments: