Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stupidity Is Contageous

Is It Just Me?


Gosh Darn it, but I've had it up to here (pointing to the top of my ever balding head) with the media and the politicians' furior over GAS PRICES...now they've got President Bush sounding like a liberal Democrat.

OK People...Let me say this again:

In spite of my Suburban holding 42 gallons, and in spite of it costing nearly $120 to fill it up today, and in spite of it only getting 10 MPG...

I STILL SAY THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRICE GOUGHING.

After all there are still bicycles, roller skates, horses, ox carts, goats, and dog sled teams to get you around--not to mention something called WALKING that could help solve the so called "OBESITY CRISIS" that they love to mention on the news programs 20-20 and 60 minutes.

Life's a bitch, then you die...remember that?

No comments: