Monday, July 31, 2006

Shusshhhhhh!

Quiet...I'm Actually Working...


Anyone out there know anything about applying for Federal Grants?

I've got 14 days to come up to speed on the process.

In addition, I've added a small outdoor amphitheater to the design--something that the kids and various performing arts groups can use when the weather isn't 10,000 degrees outside like it has been the past week.

Something that looks like this, on a slightly smaller scale:




Am I entirely crazy or what? Why can't I just settle for carving my tree, then crawl back onto the island and leave well enough along?

Because---I'M INTO PAIN AND ABUSE...not to mention PUBLIC RIDICULE.

Please wish me luck, because if they got all fired up and crazy over "a carvin' on a giant treeeee stumppppp", what will they think of bringing Shakespeare to the 'hood?

Yeah...I thought so...

1 comment:

Cousin Pat said...

That would be an amazing addition to any part of this county. One would hope that the city could include it in the design for the new Glynn Middle. Barring that, you could probably sell it to Sea Island for Frederica Township.

My $0.02