Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Twenty Thousand Hits

Queue The Fireworks…


Well Folks, you actually did it.

What took my readers sixteen months beginning in August of 2004 to do, has now been done in slightly over seven months.

My hit counter here on this blog passed 10,000 visits on December 20th of 2005, and later today or early tomorrow I expect it to pass 20,000 hits (and over 1,060 individual postings.)

Now don’t get me wrong here, because I know bloggers that get 20,000 hits in one day, but they generally are selling something and most definitely paying for a hosting service and their blogs are loaded up with ads and pop-ups and stuff, but, here at “What I’d Liked to Have Said”…

All you get is just little old, hairy chested, ever graying, ever balding, pompas, arrogant, opinionated…

ME.

And this blog cost me nothing, except my time. And I find it to be a whole lot cheaper and infinitely more fun than therapy.

Thanks so much to my regular readers and commentors (all six of you), and I hope that some of the total strangers and accidental visitors will find something interesting and entertaining enough to make my humble piece of cyberspace a regular stop in your ramblings through the internet each week.

I am, therefore I blog…

It’s just that simple.

No comments: