Sunday, November 12, 2006

Changing My State (Of Mind)

Another Travel Day


Dang it, but I managed to screw around and I didn’t get a reservation on the auto Ferry until yesterday afternoon, and by the time I figured out that the hourly trips were filling up my choices were limited to some time before 1 PM else after 7 PM.

I got us on the 1 PM trip. Who knew that it would be so busy on Sunday?

As a result, it looks like we won’t be going to Rhode Island tomorrow because I don’t want to leave at 6 AM and with the front and associated rain moving in I think that an expedient trip up I-95 is the best option, after visiting some friends on the Long Island Sound over in Norwalk, CT.

All in all it’s been a great vacation so far, with lots of great food and plenty of time to visit with our former neighbor Bucky (Dartmouth Class of ’42) and his family.

I’m still basically ignorant about anything going on in the news except Ed Bradley and Jack Palance died in the past few days and the Wicked Witch of the West Nancy Pelosi is still assumed to be the leading candidate for Speaker of The House next January.

I’ve got to go throw up now…

No comments: