Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm Mentally Challenged

Somebody Wake Me Up...


So let me see here, what the heck is going on in the world that's worth my time commenting on?

It's tough finding things that everybody doesn't already know or that I have some unique opinion worth mentioning these days.

I admit that hasn't always been true here on my blog, but I guess that I'm on the verge of giving up and dieing a lazy old capitalistic, libertarian who used his last quarters in a pay phone trying to call somebody ease that gave a damn about anything.

Tonight I'm tempted to write about Paris Hilton, but since I just really couldn't care less about the silly little bitch, and since nothing that she does or says surprises me, I'll just leave things at that.

It looks like that Louisiana will possibly be short one more elected dumbass here in the next few months as William "cold cash" Jefferson is indited and soon to be tap dancing in front of some kind of judicial proceeding.

I say that the race baiters aka Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et. al. will cry foul and the process will implode on itself into a Marion Barry/Washington DC style fiasco because the stupid people that elected Congressman Jefferson in the first place already knew they were putting a black crook into office else they didn't care one way or the other.

Maybe we could give Miss Hilton, in return for a further reduced sentence, a Crack Pipe and a few rocks in order to see if she could help a sting operation add drug usage to his pending charges.

In local news, absolutely nothing happened here today worth mentioning. I'm working 6 to 8 hours a day and it's making me dull and boring and lazy and unwilling to move off of the sofa when I'm finished except to eat and chase the dog around the living room.

Be advised that I've only been to the pool FOUR times this season.

Would somebody please call someone and see if we can't remedy that situation?

1 comment:

Cousin Pat said...

Ol' Dollar Bill's election back in 2006 came as a shock to a lot of folks down here in New Orleans. The LA Sec State's office reported that he won Orleans Parish by a margin of 51-49%. That's his power base. But the real tipping point came across the river, where the Jefferson Parish (suburban, majority caucasian, more conservative) voters gave him a 70-30 spread, and sealed his re-election.

The cheering you heard today around noon, Central Time, was a lot of folks down here in Southeast Louisiana hollerin' "finally!"

Word is he will face trial in Northern Virginia, as well...